Quality Assurance & Control
ELPER is registered with the Department of Petroleum Resources, with training services in our areas of competence.
Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) Inspection Services
Elper Oilfield Engineering (Nigeria) Limited has a worldwide network of technically competent and highly skilled, multi-disciplinary Auditors/Inspectors and Quality Surveillance Engineers who are capable of monitoring, advising and reporting on a wide range of activities involved in the oil and gas construction and production work.
Our scope of work covers:
Safety and Environment Inspection
- Monitoring the functionality of the contractors’ and subcontractors’ HSE procedures
- Reviewing the contractors’ and subcontractors’ HSE procedure against client contract requirements
- Generating HSE case output needed for periodic reporting of the status of the project
- Reviewing EPC contractors’ and subcontractors’ inspection and test plans against the EPC contract scope of work.
Electrical and Instrumentation Inspections
- Review contractors’ and subcontractors’ quality control inspection and test plans for adequacy and recommend the electrical surveillance activities to the client.
- Periodically review contractors’ and subcontractors’ systems and report findings to client
- Monitor inspections in accordance with project specifications and international codes
- Prepare detailed reports of plant/equipment inspected
- Draw conclusions on the fit-for-purpose electrical plant and equipment.
- Prepare punch lists of outstanding items at pre-commissioning stage
- Submit non-conformance reports to the client
- Provide weekly progress report to the client
Other areas of quality surveillance / inspection carried out by the company include:
- Mechanical inspection
- Civil work inspection
- Building works inspection
- Paint inspection
- Coat and wrap (yard and field) inspection
- Non-Destructive Examination (NDE)
- Welding inspection